Terms & Conditions
Contract Terms & Conditions
Any patients who are suffering from any recent or ongoing injury or illness should discuss their condition with one of our trained Physiolates instructors about their suitability for the classes before proceeding.
All applicants under the age of 16 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the company and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release the company, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase:
To register or purchase from the Physiolates online booking system, you must be over 18 years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Free tasters are limited to 1 per person.
- Classes must be purchased on the online booking system: http://physiolates.org.uk/book-now.php
- Single sessions (free tasters and drop ins) can be purchased by clicking the ‘Series and Memberships’ tab and class packages can be purchased by clicking on the ‘Contracts’ tab once you are through to the MindBody online store (via the Book Online tab).
- Sessions must be prepaid via www.physiolates.org.uk
- You can use your account details to log in onto the MindBody app (search ‘Physiolates’) to manage your sessions.
- Physiolates payment packages automatically renew every 6 weeks by direct debit.
- You must book onto your classes via the website or MindBody app (search ‘Physiolates’). Booking or rescheduling must take place before the class starts. You can choose different class days, times and locations each week if you wish.
- Your package allows you to book one session a week extra than your selected number of classes per week, e.g if you are on the one class per week package, you could attend up to two classes in one week if you are unable to attend one week of the 6 week period.
- All sessions are booked on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability. We will always do our best to ensure spaces are available. We have a waiting list for full classes.
- Sessions can be bought as a single session: free taster or drop in session, or as a class package. Additional classes outside of the package are available at drop in session price.
- Sessions must always be used by the same person, the may not be transferred or given to anyone else.
- Packages start from the time of purchase unless you select otherwise on booking. Packages last for 6 weeks and automatically renew unless payment is cancelled.
- Session fees may be changed by Physiolates at any time. A 14 day notice period will be given if prices change.
- Classes and private sessions last for 60 minutes in total. Private sessions are also available for 60 and 30 minutes
- Private sessions must be booked by calling Physiolates on 0330 088 5778. Private sessions cannot be booked via the website/Mind Body.
- Promotional codes are available at certain sites.
- Gift vouchers are available upon request.
Class Opening Times
Physiolates will publish all class session times on the website. Timetables are also available in paper copy upon request. The class schedule may vary from time to time e.g. over Christmas and New Year.
- In order to book any session you need to access the link on the website to access MindBody Online, a secure online booking and payment system.
- You agree to never use another person’s account without permission or provide inaccurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- By supplying an email address to Physiolates you consent to receiving email communications from us. Physiolates will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communication with a member by email.
You agree that Physiolates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you are present at a studio or clinic. You assume all risk of loss or damage to any of your personal belongings in the studio or at other locations where services may be performed.
Studio rules and regulations
- All sessions are non-transferrable and in the event of non-attendance non-refundable unless proper notice has been given to the company (see cancellation policy).
- All equipment is provided on site.
- All equipment must be put away at the end of a session.
- Never use the equipment without an instructor present.
- Only closed contained bottles of cold water may be brought into the studio's, no hot drinks. At some venues a cold water dispenser may be available.
- Attendees have the choice of exercising in socks or barefeet during the sessions.
- Members must not be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol during any sessions.
- Members are required to follow the instructions of the Physiolates instructor at all times and may not vary from instructed exercises unless advised to do so.
- All members must report any injuries or change in medical conditions before the sessions start.
All services purchased from Physiolates must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a sign up form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation such as:
- Heart Trouble
- chest pains
- high or low blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- chronic bronchitis or any chest ailments
- orthopedic problems
- Severe headaches or migraines
- Illness/operation or injury
- Prescribed medication
Any patients who fall under any of the above categories should discuss their condition with one of our trained Physiolates instructors about their suitability for the classes before proceeding.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, members confirm that they have no health problems which may affect their participation in any session provided by Physiolates. By clicking 'Place Order' on the Website you confirm you answer all the health questions with a 'No' and that a doctor has confirmed you can take part in a Physiolates session. You also consent to reading these terms and conditions.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by you < 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. Cancellations can be made with more than 24 hours notice via the website or Mind Body app. It is the attendee’s responsibility to do this.
Medical Cancellations - Cancellation is permitted where a patient is not able to participate in a single sessions for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the patient was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued.
Cancelling a package - If you would like to cancel your auto-renew payments of Physiolates packages you can cancel the direct debit with your bank. It is your responsibility to cancel your auto-renew payment for your packages if you no longer wish to attend.
Legal Obligation of Information Release
In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect Advantage 4 Athletes Conditioning Centre’s interests.
In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect Physiolate’s interests.
Use of Your Information
Physiolates obtains most of our information through the client reading and accepting all of our terms and conditions. With your consent we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties. This may include parents, guardian, coaches or whoever is registering you in a program and paying for your registration. Use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined or the release of such information by parties outside of Physiolates or its affiliates will take place only under the following circumstances:
(a) We will disclose your personal information when you have given consent.
Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund. With your consent, we may use certain information to provide you with information about Physiolates and its affiliates and programming. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. Information collected by Physiolates about its users is used internally by authorized employees of Physiolates for following reasons: To process payment, register you in the program of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at Physiolates, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at the Physiolates and on our site.
Securing Your Information
The Physiolates website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users' information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
Enquiries or complaints should be directed by email to email@example.com