We offer Pilates sessions at your sports club venue so that you don’t have to come to us!
Pilates can be hugely beneficial to a wide variety of sports, due to its focus around increasing the strength of key stabilising muscles increase in stability muscle strength. Stability muscles are the smaller muscles in the body which support the joints, such as those deep around the shoulders, pelvis and spine. Often in sports training these muscles are neglected as bigger muscles take over. Training both the stability and mobility muscles together can lead to an overall improved performance.
Benefits of Pilates for Sports Clubs
Pilates can improve sporting performance in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Physio-led Pilates
- Increased global muscle strength
- Development of a strong central core
- Increased power and speed
- Greater control over movement
- Increased balance and co-ordination
- Progress through from beginner to advanced level Pilates.
- Reduced risk of injury
- Improved postural alignment
- Quicker recovery post injury
- Increased focus and motivation
- Greater overall well-being
We have visited many clients from the sport industry for a Pilates session, here are some of them:
See more of the clients we have worked with
Back To Top